Borderline is a Canadian warehouse and fulfillment company ideally located in the economic hub of North America that actually positions US based businesses to reduce lead times and shipping costs from the west coast or southern states.
Borderline provides warehousing and fulfillment services for global manufactures who want to:
- Inject efficiency into your global supply chain with a domestic North American location;
- Have a safe, secure, home-away-from-home location, to access the huge North American market of over 400 million people;
- Immediately be competitive in the North American market in terms of customer service, cost efficiency and inventory control;
- Sufficient domestic inventory supply buffers against delays in costly importing of products on short notice;
- Accurate, balanced inventories allow you to meet market demand without costly over-investment;
- Domestic warehouse space lets you order and receive in high volume to take advantage of best pricing;
- Offer a full complement of value-added services such as co-packing, inspection, labeling, reverse logistics, and cross docking.
By using Borderline Systems Inc. as your North American base you can:
- Improve your efficiency;
- Reduce your costs;
- Increase your sales potential;
- Reach new markets.